The Oakbrook Terrace Park District's Splash Pad is located behind the Heritage Center at
1S 325 Ardmore Ave., Villa Park
Hours of Operation:
1:00 – 6:00 pm every day,
weather permitting during summer months
A "Splash Pad" is the newest trend in water play and has no standing water. The Heritage Center's Splash Pad has six above-ground spray features (daisy, horse cannon, rainbow, serpent head, fire hydrant, and pelican) and eight in-ground nozzles that spray in various capacities. People of all ages are welcome to enjoy the Splash Pad.There will be a Supervisor on duty during the listed Hours of Operation.
The Pad is open to the public at no charge during normal hours of operation and may be rented for private functions/groups. (click here for Rental Information). Groups of 10 or more wishing to use the Splash Pad during normal Hours of Operation or individuals interested in renting the Splash Pad, please call Cathy Fallon at 630-627-6100.
Splash Pad Rules
- In the event of threatening weather, the Splash Pad will be closed. We ask that patrons go to a safe area (home or car). The final decision to close will be made by the manager on duty.
- Splash Pad will not be in operation if temperature is below 70 degrees.
- No pets allowed except for service animals.
- No food or glass containers allowed in or near the Splash Pad area. (Please use adjacent picnic shelter.)
- Climbing on equipment is not allowed.
- Young children must wear proper swim diapers. (Swim diapers are available on site for $2 each.)
- Changing and restroom facilities are accessed from the outside of the building on the south side sidewalk.
- Patrons engaging in horseplay and/or foul language, w/out regard for safety of others, will be asked to leave.
- No bikes, scooters, skateboards or rollerblades allowed.
- Do not drink the water.
- No running
- All children 7 and younger must be under the direct supervision of an adult.
- No alcohol allowed.
The Splash Pad is available for private rentals before or after normal operating hours. Click here for more information.