Located on the corner of Nimitz and Eisenhower Roads, Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181, (630) 627-6100. Dorothy Drennon Park is a neighborhood park that offers space for both relaxation and fun! This space is great for those looking to host a gathering of up to 100 people.
Looking for a great space to host your event or gathering? Let the Oakbrook Terrace Park District help find the perfect space to suit your needs. We have many flexible outdoor options at one of our beautiful parks. Our indoor options include a gymnasium, a theater and meeting rooms. See our Facility Rental Request form, Fitness Center Request form or call (630) 627-6100 for availability and more information.
Notes on rentals:
- All rentals are on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Rentals must be booked at least two weeks prior to the desired rental date.
- Require a non-refundable deposit of 50% of the total rental fee at time of booking to hold rental date.
- Require the final balance to be paid in full two weeks prior to rental date. If the full balance has not been received by then, your rental date will automatically be released.
- Cancellations will result in forfeiture of the 50% deposit and cancelations made within 48 hrs of rental will result in 100% forfeiture of fee.
- Transfers are at the discretion of the Park District and are subject to availability.
- Once final payment is received, you will be issued a contract/permit to carry with you on the day of your rental.
- No alcohol is allowed for any park or facility rentals and no smoking is allowed inside any Park District facility.
- Vehicles are not allowed in any area other than the parking lot without prior authorization.
- Additional rules and regulations apply. Please call (630) 627-6100 for more information.
1 Parkview Plaza, Oakbrook Terrace, (630) 574-0420 The Fitness Center gymnasium and group exercise studio are only available for rental on dates when there are no Park District programs occurring. Please call the Fitness Center at (630) 627-6100 for availability and to book a rental at our Fitness Center.
1S325 Ardmore Ave, Villa Park, IL 60181, (630) 627-6100 The Heritage Center has two meeting rooms available that can be reserved. Our Multi-Purpose Room can seat up to 35 people and our Cedar Room can seat up to 45 people.
1S325 Ardmore Ave., Villa Park, IL 60181, (630) 627-6100
Beautiful Heritage Park can be reserved for company picnics, family gatherings, and social events.
The amenities of Heritage Park include:
1S325 Ardmore Ave., Villa Park, IL 60181, (630) 627-6100 With seating for up to 130 people, the Mario Parente Theater is the perfect place to host a presentation, reading or small production!
1 Parkview Plaza, Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181, (630) 627-6100 This hidden park is home to the Park District's Fitness Center, Nature Center as well as various recreational sites, picnic areas, and a lake with fountains.