The camp schedule will include fun weekly themes, games, arts and crafts. Children will need to bring sunscreen, face masks, and lunch with a drink everyday.
Camp is for age 3-12.
Please click the tab up top to register.
There are a number of modifications that we need to make to Super Star Summer Camp's structure to adhere to the state’s guidelines and provide a fun and safe environment for your children. Below are details concerning these modifications.
- To limit the number of people inside the Heritage Center, we will be conducting curbside drop-off and pick-up. More details concerning the logistics of curbside drop-off and pick-up will be shared with camp registrants.
- All campers will be required to bring a face mask to camp. Face masks must be worn inside at all times.
- We will conduct as many camp activities outside as possible.
- We have a water bottle fill station. Campers should bring a refillable water bottle with them to camp every day.
- Both staff and campers will need to wash their hands frequently throughout the day. There will be an adequate supply of soap and hand sanitizer available.
- Cleaning and disinfecting of the facility will be conducted with CDC protocols. Cleaning and disinfecting of common areas and commonly touched surfaces will occur regularly throughout the day.