The camp schedule will include fun weekly themes, games, arts and crafts. Children will need to bring sunscreen, face masks, and lunch with a drink everyday.
Camp is for age 5-12.
Please click the tab up top to register.
There are a number of modifications that we need to make to Super Star Summer Camp's structure to adhere to the state’s guidelines and provide a fun and safe environment for your children. Below are details concerning these modifications.
- To limit the number of people inside the Heritage Center, we will be conducting curbside drop-off and pick-up. More details concerning the logistics of curbside drop-off and pick-up will be shared with camp registrants.
- All campers will be required to bring a face mask to camp. Face masks must be worn at all times.
- We will conduct as many camp activities outside as possible.
- We are no longer able to offer field trips or swimming days. We are developing group activities that encourage physical distancing (i.e. chalk obstacle course, freeze dance, bingo, etc.), as well as crafts that can be completed independently (i.e. tie-dye). We also plan to host water activities two days a week.
- We will create individual supply bags for campers to reduce the sharing of supplies and equipment. Equipment will be sanitized regularly.
- We are required to turn off all water fountains. However, we do have a water bottle fill station. Campers should bring a refillable water bottle with them to camp every day.
- Both staff and campers will need to wash their hands frequently throughout the day. There will be an adequate supply of soap and hand sanitizer available.
- Cleaning and disinfecting of the facility will be conducted with CDC protocols. Cleaning and disinfecting of common areas and commonly touched surfaces will occur regularly throughout the day.