(630) 627-6100  |  info@obtpd.org  |  Employment  |  Advertising

I found an injured animal. Can I bring it to the Lake View Nature Center?

The Lake View Nature Center does not have permits to accept injured animals. We suggest you contact the Willowbrook Wildlife Center at 630-942-6200 if you have found a wild animal in need of care.